Wednesday, November 04, 2009

VANS X Slayer

I got myself a VANS x Slayer slip on yesterday I'm ecstatic about it because I bought it at a cheaper price. I mean seriously, I've owned 2 pair of vans slip ons in the past and it costs around 2-3k but believe it or not I had it for only Php900 from a warehouse sale along Edsa-Shaw. How kewl is that? 


The VANS Slayer theme pays homage to Slayer, one of the most influential trash metal bands in history. Aside from the classic slip-on emblazoned with Slayer's signature logo, they also offer skate and Owens HI models. This warehouse also sells sporting goods for brands like Reebok, Rockport, and Umbro. Where has this place been when I need it? 


I'm loving my VANS I'm pretty sure I'll be back there soon.


Check out vans slayer website here:
http://www.vans.com/slayer/



No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...