Sunday, October 11, 2009

Octoberfest + National Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Octoberfest is in the air again. It's been a long time since I've experienced Octoberfest. I think about a year ago when I was still working in Eastwood City. 


I'm still getting used to my new shift. There's long avail which lasted for hours, but wait until calls start coming in it. It's very much like the weather these days, it's very unpredictable. 


My sister and I went to St. Francis Square yesterday to look for cool and affordable stuff. We have plans of going back during the payday weekend hehe. I bought myself a real cool"vector" designed organizer that comes with a pen and discount coupons.  

October is also the National Breast Cancer Awareness Month (NBCAM). This program is dedicated to increasing awareness about the importance of the early detection of breast cancer through a nationwide campaign held in October. This pink ribbon shows my support to NBCAM. 



No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...