Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Sissy

It's my sister's birthday today. I want to be the first to greet her a Happy Birthday so as early as five in the morning I already send her greetings through an e-Card, I'm glad she liked it. She texted me that they are on their way to Baguio Cathedral to hear mass. 


It's a Tuesday morning and my sister's first day of work she just had her rest day so I'm cooking breakfast for her before she leaves. My shift this month changed from 9:30 PM to 11:30 PM. Thank goodness there's no more traffic and my rest day is better because I have a weekend and a weekday off. Gotta love Sunday I can go to church and Monday is my time to go to the bank to pay bills and stuff. 


My sister and I can have more time together, yay!



No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...