Thursday, January 15, 2009

H2O

I love the cool morning breeze. It's so darn hard to get out of bed these days. I've been drinking plenty of water and tea because according to my own research that that "hydrotherapy" is a good way to treat common colds. It flushes out the system and removes the toxins that cause disease. 


Doctors recommend drinking 6-8 glasses of water a day. I tend to neglect that especially if I don't have colds, I would rather drink soda or coffee. Oh well, I guess I have no choice but to drink coffee before I go to work since I work at night, to keep me awake. 


My parents are in Antipolo. They complain that it's twice colder than in Baguio and I'm like really? Who wouldn't get sick of the drastic weather change? I've never experienced this kind of cold in Manila it's almost like Baguio, in fact, we don't turn on the ac or electric fan anymore would you believe it? I can't help but reminisce when we were kids we dip "pandesal" over hot coffee or Milo... I miss the taste of good ol' pandesal. 


I envy my sister's pay she had me check it online she definitely will enjoy her tax refund whilst I don't get one for submitting my 2316 darn it. Well, that's life, she deserved it anyway.



No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...