Monday, July 23, 2007

Regular at Last

I got an email yesterday regarding my regularization I'm happy about it of course I'm in the verge of quitting. 

I still can't believe that it's been 6 months since I left the other company that I've worked with for a year. Honestly, for some reason there's this little feeling of regret leaving my previous company because even if I complain a lot on how the system work, their facilities is way better. Well, I'll just look at the bright side at least I can now enjoy the benefits of a regularized employee.


I was absent for 2 days I had minor surgery on my right foot last Tuesday but was able to report to work the next day. Unfortunately I couldn't ignore the pain, I can barely walk there's no medicine prescribed to me by doctor so I had to consult another doctor good thing he gave me antibiotic and some pain reliever. The wound is starting to heal I think i just need proper medication. 

No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...