Saturday, November 03, 2007

Halloween Thingy

I'm home early and a bit starved. I wanted something light for lunch so I just ate sandwich. Earlier, I had cheese hotdog, 2 slices of buttered toast, a chocolate cookie and coffee for breakfast. I'm still tired and sleepy but I have to bring my laptop to the store where I brought it for memory upgrade, it's getting sluggish I'm becoming really upset about it. 

My phone is finally up and running again after the speaker issue but now, the network signal keeps fluctuating I think it's getting worst so I brought it back to Nokia's service center and was told that they need to replace the chipset, it's busted. I hope this will be the last time I'm taking it for repair or else I might give it up for a new phone. 

There's a Halloween thingy in the office that's been going on for 3 days now. I got freebies and candies thank God I don't have shift tonight. Awesome.

No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...