Saturday, February 02, 2008

DIY Mobile Theme Maker

I used to download themes for my Nokia phone, but now I'm getting hooked on creating my own.


It was relatively easy since everything is provided for. What I do is just to look for a nice wallpaper, upload it, and see what interface will match my wallpaper. 



Since I can make my own mobile themes now I think I can make money out of it but I only grab wallpaper pictures from the Internet so I don't think it's fair to do that without giving credit to whoever owns it. My next project is creating blog skins hopefully I'll find real cool "do it yourself" or DIY templates that I can also share with others. 



You can download my DIY mobile themes at mobile9.com and see if you like it. 




No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...