Thursday, November 29, 2007

Computer Stuff

It's a rainy Thursday morning I'm awakened by the sound of raindrops on our window. I haven't checked the news yet since I'm not sure if this rain is caused by low pressure area (LPA) or if there's a storm coming in. I'm waiting for an email that we'll be dressed down tonight it's so uncomfortable coming to work all dressed up in while a storm is raging. 

So my customer survey score is recovering, it went up after getting really low scores last week. I guess I'm back with a vengeance. 

I'm done watching all season 2 episodes of Ghost Whisperer after my computer OS (operating System) crashed thank goodness I did lose anything on my hard drive. I'm planning to save it on a a disc so I have a hard copy I wouldn't be so worried in case anything goes wrong with my computer. I'm downloading season 3 for sure it will take a week or two to finish. I am taking so much care of my laptop now since I can't afford losing any important file or it's going to be a pain in the neck.  

I downloaded an Antivirus software called ESet Smart Security on my niece's computer after the trial version of NOD32 expired. I replaced it with Panda Antivirus however it made her computer run slow I decided to uninstall it immediately before it gets worst.  

My sister downloaded a photo editing software called Photolight I thought it was pretty good but it expired after a few days. I'd like to know what if Corel Photopaint is any better. 



No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...