Wednesday, August 02, 2006

In Pace Requiestat

I felt a little guilty for the death of our adopted cat Soon-Yi. She was named after Woody Allen's adopted daughter she was also adopted by our cat Mao Mao to keep him company.


I was just told by my twin sister earlier that Soon-Yi was found dead inside one of our old cabinets by our dog Ziggy. My elder sister isn't aware that she's been dead hadn't she just heard Ziggy barking one day and found out that he was barking over Soon-Yi's corpse. I felt really bad when Mao Mao was transferred to our other house no one looked after her. Twin sissy and I never had the chance to feed take care of Soon-Yi.  One time I gave her some milk with antibiotic because she has scabs all over her body. Her body's not the way it used to be she turned from healthy to a vagabond looking cat. I pity the poor creature but it was too late we can't bring her life back. I'm just disappointed no matter how we tried to cure her scars she still mingles with scabbed stray cats and we can't look after her all the time, sigh.


I just hope that Soon-Yi is happy wherever she is now.



No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...