Thursday, September 23, 2010

Coffee and Some Movies

Another gloomy day. It's been raining a lot these past few days according to the news that a typhoon or maybe it's just monsoon rains I'm really not sure. The weather is becoming more and more unpredictable, just like my state of mind. Maybe it's just lack of sleep or something. 



I was home by 3:30 in the morning then stayed awake for 2 hours thanks to 7eleven's French Vanilla coffee. I did my usual stuff online like checking my emails, my DeviantArt, facebook, etc. 


I saw an advertisement regarding getting paid just by answering surveys I got curious when I saw testimonials from people who started working from home and get paid via check just by answering surveys online. Sounds promising eh? My intuition tells me that I shouldn't fall for this crap right away so I did my own research and found out that there are scams. Some are for real but anything wanting you to shell out money is definitely not worth a try for sure there's something fishy about it. I decided to give it a try I signed up anyway for free to some websites I'll find out myself if this is all bull or if I'm going to get something extra out of it so I'll wait and see. 


I went out earlier to deposit twin sissy's check she can't do it she's kind of tied up this week she can't drop by at the bank. I checked out Liberty Center just a few blocks away I had lunch at Mang Inasal's Pecho Pac for takeaway I'm so stuffed I'm not having dinner anymore. I'll go boxing tomorrow to burn all the calories I put into my system this week.


I feel pretty despicable today. I watched the movie "From Within" (2008) that I downloaded last week I want to see how different is Thomas Dekker in this movie after I fell in love with his character as "Taylor," a cancer patient in "My Sister's Keeper" just to get disappointed with this one. It's another boring and lame suspense movie, really. I didn't like it at all I should've watched "Resident Evil" first even if the copy is not good yet it's a cam rip I can't find any DVD rip yet.


Work is becoming such a pain in the neck I only come to work for the heck of it, wait for my rest/pay day. Can I just get paid without having to work hard? 






No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...