Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sucker

Home alone. I'm off from work God knows how tired I am this week. Five days of work is like forever because of the neverending queue not to mention the "snake seating" rule that's absurdly annoying to me. I hate the fourth floor  of our company's office it's too cold in there. There's no pantry and the noise is just unbearable. I'm also a little pressured with my CSat (customer satisfaction) score it's below the passing rate last month so I have to make up for this month. This whole CSat bridge (like a probation thing) doesn't make sense to me. I hate it when I worked my ass off just to get a low score for a misdirected survey. Well, at least I'm not desperate enough to do magic just to get a high score. My point is, I think the management should investigate agents who are getting very high scores and tons of survey returns because they might doing something. A song goes "I work in a call center, until something better comes my way," sad but true. 

I only had four hours of sleep. I took care of our laundry and cleaned the house as well. I can see dust crawling everywhere I can't stand it. I craved for Mc Do so I ordered cheese burger meal and caramel sundae from for brunch I don't know why I didn't enjoy it I'm thinking my appetite isn't happy with fastfood anymore? I don't know but if that's the case then good. I'm working out tomorrow so I'm not worried. We ran out of Fitshape my sister orders from her officemate and was promised that she'll get it tomorrow I hope so, I can't live without it anymore. 

No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...