Saturday, September 04, 2010

Pasta and Gelato

I'm insanely tired today I just had three hours of sleep. I woke up early so twin sissy and I can work out together. We rested for at least an hour, had lunch at Sbarros which is my treat because I finally got my PAG-IBIG STL to check after four weeks. It's worth the wait though, it's way better than I expected. We ordered "baked ziti with meatballs." I miss having pasta at Sbarros it's been a while since we ate pasta. Of course, our day will not be complete without having dessert at Amici, our favorite place for gelato. I'm in love with their gelato cakes. We tried "banana blast" this time but I find it too sweet my favorite is still "sans rival" so far. My happiness is almost complete if only I got my 3k Sodexho pass yesterday I could've used it to buy groceries in lieu of cash hopefully I'll get it on Monday because I worked hard for it. 



Oh before I forgot, I missed blogging about the new Phillips earphone I bought last week.The left earphone of my old one went dead on me it's so overused it's almost like a rat had chewed on it. I love my new earphone it's actually better than the old one but I'm not sure how long we'll be together.





No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...