Sunday, September 05, 2010

Good food, Bad service

I had a real good workout earlier I sweat out a lot and it felt good. The gym isn't crowded but my twin sissy and I were not able to jog around some guys are playing badminton on the other side of the court I'm afraid I might get hit by a racket. I like working out on a Sunday so I a different trainer for a change hehe. 

It's lunch time when we finished our work out I have to buy stuff at the local mall called MP in Kalentong, Mandaluyong we went there after. Outside this mini mall we saw Mang Inasal's (Ilonggo for Mr.Barbeque) signage we decided to check it out. After the lady at the cashier took our order she informed us a little too late that they don't have available table for 2 anymore. The second floor is close for renovation so she suggested we share a table with other customers and we don't like that. It's not like we're being "difficult" or anything, we just don't like eating with strangers, period. The place is really crowded their tables aren't big enough it'll be really uncomfortable. We decided to have our food to go and ate it as soon as we got home. It would help if we're advised ahead of time that there are no more tables but I think it was done intentionally not to drive customer's away, talk about poor customer service. We're so stuffed we had movie marathon after and munched on chips that we bought from Mini Stop. I'm not worried eating junk once in a while we make sure we eat something healthy for the most part anyway.

No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...