Friday, January 01, 2010

New Year's Reso

Home-cooked Christmas food 
Happy New Year! 

My 2010 starts today thank God it's my rest day. My twin sister and I welcomed the new year by ourselves it's kinda sad that we've been celebrating New Year's Eve for two years now away from our family. We ordered KFC's holiday bucket feast and white sauce pasta for our Media Noche. My sister and I enjoyed the fireworks display from our terrace.


I spent Christmas last year in the boonies so I was able to relax and eat real food even just for a couple of days. Mom prepares home-cooked meals every time we spend our vacation with them so I had to forget about my diet during the holidays. I wasn't present during our vacation home's blessing because it's held in the afternoon, unfortunately, I have shift that day


My only consolation this year is that Christmas and New Year's Eve falls on my rest day. My sister has shift yesterday but she has a fixed morning schedule so she's home before Noche Buena and Media Noche. Lucky enough for her that she has to come to work on Christmas and New Year's Day only but the days after, she's on leave. Their account is generous enough to grant them lots of leave passes. 


NYE feast
I went to the mall earlier I'm glad it's not crowded at all I was able to sit comfortably and download applications from Ovi Store to my Nokia phone over wifi. Ovi Store is where you could download mobile games, applications, etc. I didn't really pay attention to Ovi before but I got curious so I signed up and sent some cool links from their website to my phone. Now I can maximize my phone's potential because of Ovi. 


New year, new life. For my New Year's resolution, I'd like to lose weight this year I promise to work out religiously. No more slacking and food indulgence I've had enough of all that it's about time to get fit so watch out for a whole new me. 

No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...