Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sissy Bonding

My sister and I had our third boxing session together at Elorde earlier. We head home to change clothes then dropped by at Heel Sew Quik in SM Megamall to have my jogging pants worked up, it's too long I'm not comfortable working out wearing it. We shopped for boxing handwraps later at Robinsons Galleria because it's out of stock in all sporting good stores in Megamall we need it badly. We don't want to keep borrowing handwraps at the gym for sanitary reasons. 

We stumbled upon this newly opened Japanese store "Saizen" in Galleria where everything costs Php85. We got excited with pretty much everything inside that store. They have a wide variety of real cool items to choose from compared to Japan home, I think. We just want to check out what's there initially but we end up buying since they're quite cheap and and you can't find them from other stores.


We found a pair of hadwraps in Toby's but they have one left my sister needs another one for herself so we tried our luck in another store fronting Toby's thank God they have it although it's more expensive than what I got but she bought it anyway so mission accomplished. 

We had lunch at Kenny Rogers and ordered their "low calorie meal" made of garlic rice, grilled fish, steamed veggies (young corn, brocolli and carrots) and ligth iced tea. Sissy sister tried their "classic healthy plate" made of it 1/4 roast chicken, vegetable salad, fresh fruit salad, corn muffin and light iced tea as well. We had a good one, we're stuffed but not bloated. 

We head back to SM Megamall and paid for our goodies with my Sodexho. Gift cert is love.



No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...