Friday, January 29, 2010

Blessed

It's a payday weekend yay! I'm happy I got my remaining sick leave credits converted into cash all I can say is that it pays to be healthy these days to make the most of employee benefits like this. 

My sister had a open surgery to have her gall stones removed last week I helped my parents pay up the hospital bills. I'm thinking God must've repay me for being there for my family that's why I am so blessed lately. 

I worked out again earlier and every sparring session is getting tougher. My work out lasted for a good three hours so I was really exhausted after but all of it all disappeared when this goodlooking guy came. If I'm not mistaken, I think he's an actor but no longer active in showbusiness I just can't remember his name I thought our eyes met when I get out of the ladies room, I was like "omg!" I don't think I'll see him again though.

No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...