Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Not So Happy New Year, Arrrrgh!

I spent new year's eve in the office as expected. I'm still not over it because I never had the chance to say goodbye to 2007 and welcome 2008. I was engaged in a call I wouldn't have known that it's 12 midnight already had I not heard from my officemates how amazing the fireworks are. 


I feel sorry for myself. This is the first time I spent New Year's day in the office and we're queueing the whole time for crying out loud. Calls flooded the center after 11PM. My real shift is 12:30AM but I was on an hour pre-shift overtime. The queue slowed down around 8AM. There's free food but I don't have the appetite I was just tired after my shift. The roads are empty on my way home since it's a holiday, it's a ghost town. My twin and I are supposedly celebrating New Year's Eve together and part of the plan is to have a little feast for ourselves but that didn't happen I feel so bad she was on leave but spent NY eve all by herself. Sucks to be me. 



Happy New Year anyway





No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...