Saturday, January 12, 2008

OT No More

It's a gloomy Saturday morning or I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed? It's raining outside for some reason. Our weather alert says that there's broken clouds and the temperature feels like 77 degrees farenheight... whatever. I cancelled my rest day overtime last night my boss told me that she was told by workforce that they can't guarantee if I can have a 5-hour ot so I changed my mind. I decided to stay home and just make the most of my last day of rest instead of going to work for 2 and a half hours. I'd rather render a 1-2 hour pre-shift ot this week. 

I cooked dinner for my sisters, surf the net, watched TV then went right back to bed. I got an email from human resource that I will finally receive my referral incentive this month at last after 2 invalid referrals I'm going to make money out of it. 

I have shift tonight, hopefully it's not another boring shift. 

No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...