Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Pat On the Back

I was awarded a "pat on the back" certificate yesterday for getting a 4 out of 5 POSE or customer survey scores for the 1st week of January. I was engaged in a call when my friend from QA (quality assurance) asked me to strike a pose for his digital camera. I was taken aback I didn't know what the hell's going on. When the certificate was given to me I had no choice but to accept it although I was a little embarrassed. Before my shift ends I saw my picture on the email with the rest of the awardees. I guess I'm quite happy about it although I'll be happier if it was converted to cold cash hehe, just saying.


No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...