Friday, January 25, 2008

Chaikofi Is Love

I accompanied my sister yesterday to buy a dress for her friend's wedding on Sunday. I'm so tired after that my feet hurt so bad when I got home. I went ahead of her because I can barely walk anymore she isn't done looking for a pair of shoes to match her dress. 



We had dinner at Chaikofi, I had this yummy Bavette Al Pesto. I also enjoyed one their chillers called Cheetah's Bluff whilst my sister had Spicy Beef Chai Rice and a Blushing Bride Zontea. 


I'll be on leave tomorrow, yay! On Sunday, my twin sissy and I are planning to watch a movie. Hopefully, I'll enjoy the long weekend. I think I'm going to love my schedule next month I've never had a Sat, Sun off in such a long time. Thank God my sisters are off on weekends maybe we can go shopping together or at least have a stroll in the mall or something. I'll just stay home for today and give my poor feet some rest.





No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...