Saturday, December 15, 2007

Working on Weekends

I got 5 perfect POSE scores so I brought home some cookies. I hate getting a low pose no matter how many 10's I get it will definitely affect my total score. I guess I've been working a lot I deserve a break, a vacation even just a short one. I'm only human, I need a breather. 

My sister and I are planning to give our parents a digital camera as for Christmas. We know that they've been wanting to buy a digi cam even if they don't know how it works of course they want to try the latest gadget too. We do trust our mom on this, she learn things pretty easily compared to our dad who's a novice. Dad is not patient to learn technology maybe he thinks that he's too old to learn new things. We thought that our mom wouldn't figure out how to send text messages when we gave her a cellphone but she did whilst our dad up to this time still doesn't know how to do it. Twin sissy already has a present for our niece but I still don't have mine I'll buy just buy her something next week. 

That's it's for now, hopefully I can sleep well so I can enjoy my shift tonight.Well, what can I say? I get to work on weekends while others chill.

No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...