Saturday, December 22, 2007

Up and Away

I'll be off from work tomorrow I'll be spending Christmas out of town to be with my family. It's been a while since I went on vacation that's why I'm kinda excited about I'm packing my stuff right now so I'm ready for tomorrow. We'll be leaving before lunch time I don't wanna forget anything. I'll bring my laptop with me so I'll be without internet for a few days I'm pretty sure my inbox will be full when I come back. I don't think i'll be bored since I have lots of movies saved on my laptop. I have to enjoy this vacation it's now or never ever again for sure it will take long to have one like this again. We're expecting heavy traffic tomorrow we better leave as early as possible. I can't wait.

No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...