Thursday, November 23, 2006

Indie

My off starts today so I have to make the most out of it... if I could. I still have laundry to attend to and a pile of clothes to iron later nobody can take care of all these things but myself. I can't wait to get my salary tomorrow, yay. 





I'm so bored at work since the internet lockdown especially during avail I just stare at my monitor and wait for my shift to end. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day which is a US holiday although it doesn't really matter because if you work in BPO companies you get to come to work even on holidays may it be a local or US holiday.


I'm satisfied with PLDT Vibe, our Internet works better compared to our previous ISP (Internet Service Providers) I hope it stays that way so I don't have to switch providers again.



No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...