Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween











I've decorated our house with Christmas stuff so I can somehow feel the spirit because it's 8 more weeks to go and it's Christmas. Halloween should come first we have so many things going on in the office but I'm not that thrilled so I don't think I have to dress up 'coz I'm always feeling Halloween hehe. 


I don't know who started associating Halloween with macabre and horror but whoever did it kudos to that person it makes everything more exciting and fun. On a serious note, we must not forget our dearly departed loved ones. I have nothing against the whole Halloween fun but hopefully, people will not forget the essence of All Soul's Day. 


On that note, it's dressed down tonight, yay.







No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...