Monday, November 21, 2005

Life Is Precious

I was helping out my niece to find photos of people going against the 10 commandments of God for her C.L.E (Christian living education) project last week and Yahoo gave me an interesting link for the 5th commandment Thou Shall Not Kill, showing pictures of aborted babies some during their early stage. There's also a video of abortion being performed on an 11th-week fetus ultrasound I didn't even bother to take a peek I've seen one in my health class back in Highschool it still haunts me up to this time.


I thought this is very informative so I'd like to share this with everyone who values life as much as I do.


Heres the link:
http://www.geocities.com/pregnancyhelpnow/abortionphotolinks.html





No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...