Monday, December 18, 2006

VANS, VANS Baby



I love VANS not just because of its hip and cool designs but also for functionality. I bought another VANS slip on last Saturday though I'm not really planning to buy one. I just can't let it go it rarely happens that I will find my size I thought it's now or never. 





Maybe it's a stroke of luck that I found a something original. I was looking for a VANS Classic red and black checkered slip on but couldn't find one that fits my kid shoe size. I scoured the mall but their smallest size is 6. 


I like browsing VANS website for more cool designs. 


Check 'em out here: 

www.tillys.com/tillys/brandpage.aspx/vans/51/0/0



No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...