Monday, February 11, 2008

HBD

I'm back from my two days off. Today's my niece's birthday I almost forgot because my dad gave her an early birthday treat last Saturday so I lost train of thought that today's her real birthday. 





We celebrated our niece's 12th birthday and had lunch at Barrio Fiesta. We accompanied her later to Odyssey to grab a copy of "My Chemical Romance" cd she said she doesn't want anything else, for some reason, I don't know why kids nowadays are very much into this "emo" stuff. We went ahead of everyone because twin sissy and I are both sleep and tired. 


Yesterday I bought my younger niece a Lilo Stitch stuffed toy from an ukay ukay store just a few blocks away from our house. I got myself a tote bag for my work headset whilst twin sissy got herself a pair of vintage shoes. We had a good night sleep. We kinda miss staying at our house in Antipolo it's been a long time since we spent the weekend with our family. We're back in Mandaluyong and back to work tonight as usual.






No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...