Monday, March 15, 2010

Pacman Holiday

Pacman did it again. Manny Pacquiao landed 246 of 1,231 punches beating Clottey with just 108 of 399... whoa. I don't think Manny is ready to retire or give up this game yet, I mean not right now or even after Mayweather, I doubt it. But seriously, I still don't understand the technicalities of boxing since I'm no boxing fanatic. All I care about is that boxing is a good cardio workout. 

I can't stand watching it because I hate to see people getting hurt although I know that it's all part of the game so everytime Manny has a fight I'd rather just wait for it in the news. It was like a Pacman holiday yesterday, everybody's at home or on the street busy watching his fight. Believe it or not but according to the local news that it's a zero crime rate yesterday. I've always known that Filipinos are so into boxing but Pacman is undeniably one of the reasons why we are loving boxing more because of the pride and glory that he brings to our country. 

Speaking of boxing, my sister and I boxed yesterday but I feel that I have to work double time. I haven't done it for two weeks so I catched up today and again tomorrow since I'm still on leave. 

Food is so darn good but I need to lose weight. 

No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...