Sunday, March 07, 2010

Sodexho Pass

I have so much going on lately. The first week of March just ended, my sister and I are happy to have spent our GCs (gift certificates) wisely. We bought ourselves a water dispenser (our old one broke last year) and a slim desk fan. I got my 1 year old niece a cute Heartstring backpack as birthday present whilst my sister got herself a Nike jogging pants. Thanks to referral incentives and hard earned GCs.


We've seen the movie "Alice in Wonderland," I thought it was good but not so great maybe I'm just expecting too much from Tim Burton.


I can't box this week for girly reasons but I will next week for sure since I'll be on leave after my rest days. I'm stuck at 120 lbs. I'm not quite happy about it. I know that losing a lot of weight will not happen very fast I just hope that at least I get to lose 2-3 more lbs. 

1 comment:

PJ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...