Sunday, May 27, 2018

Netflix and Some Random Thoughts

Hello there, I'm back! I guess I haven't been around for quite some time now (about 4 months, I think?) I just have to take care of important stuff, yeah that's what it is. I'm addicted to Netflix recently because it seems like forever since I watched anything that I really enjoyed I didn't realize that I've missed a lot of good stuff already. I had iZombie, Bates Motel, Alias Grace, Oh My Ghost (Korean romcom series) marathon for weeks it was all worth my time and eye strain, lol. 






I also started uploading videos on my youtube channel like my makeup tutorials and past travels because I feel like I should have an outlet where I can help people by sharing my talent and travel experiences. I'm not looking to earn money or wanna make it big by becoming a youtuber or anything like that, my channel is just about the things that make me happy. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I don't give a damn if I don't have tons of subscribers, all I care about is the freedom to do what I like. 





Oh, by the way, it's back to school but my niece's vacation is just getting started (she'll be in 5th grade in August) hopefully we can make the most of it by going some interesting place away from people. It would be nice to get away from time to time.




No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...