Saturday, March 27, 2010

Earth Shake

Hell yeah I survived another week. Just am update because it seems that a lot of things happened this week. First off I think I'm going nuts over my schedule change. From 6-5AM it jumped to 12-1AM, whew. My skin is breaking out I've never had so many zits all over my face in just a week, omg! I'm just a little thankful I don't have to ride a taxi anymore since there are buses available before midnight. 

Change topic, the earthquake last Thursday scared the hell out of me. The computer table shook while I was browsing the Internet and watching TV at while I'm home alone in the apartment. I thought i was just becoming paranoid because an earthquake struck Haiti and Chile but I was convinced that it was for real when I saw our stand up mirror shaking too. Good thing I was home already when that happened it was intensity just 4 in Mandaluyong according to my sister whom I texted immediately to check if they were ok but I got worried for my twin sister who's at work since she's on the 30th floor of RCBC Plaza in Makati. I'm really scared with earthquake I still have a vivid memory of the July 16 earthquake that devastated Luzon in 1990. I was in grade four back then I wouldn't forget hurrying down the staircase while it was shaking it was like the end of the world. I'm thankful for each and every day that I'm alive. I believe that miracles happen everyday.


Let me just share that I bought myself a flip top leather case for my phone it's quite expensive but I'm absolutely happy with it.

No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...