Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Bad Karma

I got really scared about what happened to a friend of my sister just two days ago. Her friend paid her a visit that day and while waiting for a ride home just a few blocks from the apartment her bag got snatched by two unidentified men (they're wearing helmets) riding a motorcycle (riding in tandem). She said she struggled not to let her bag go so she was dragged away. She's lucky that her friend managed to hold her arm but got bruised from forehead to her knees. The worse scenario is that no one came to help or even bother to chase those bastards. People are so indifferent or just scared for their lives as well that's why no one dared to interfere? She was taken to a nearby hospital immediately for first aid. I just don't understand why there are people who make a living out of other's hard work.


Anything bad that you do even if your intention is good awaits "karma."




No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...