Sunday, May 29, 2016

Happy 74th


Today is dad's 74th birthday. He's not around to celebrate because he's in Antipolo but he told us (my siblings and niece) to treat ourselves so we bought pansit and cake that left me stuffed until dinner.


 

Earlier today we heard mass then had breakfast at Don Henrico's. They only have breakfast meals available so I ordered something light and healthy. I had "Smoked chicken with white cheese on wheat bread" paired with coffee. There's really nothing special with the chicken sandwich to be honest. It's something I can make at home. It took them so long to make our sandwich I thought maybe it's a big one but to my dismay the serving is rather small. The staff is a little cold to all customers, they're not smiling at all. I'm also not happy that they don't have any fruit juice available so my 8 year old niece had no choice but to drink hot tea and she did not enjoy it. I'm not a happy camper and I may not come there anymore. 
I bought my cat Atari a laser pointer from National Bookstore so we can play later. I also got myself a cute neck pillow from Blue Magic. I think I need therapy again my neck, down to my shoulder blades is starting to get stiff again. 


No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...