Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Drive Me To The Moon

I'm excited to drive again.


I was 15 when I asked my mom that I want to learn how to drive so my sister and I have something fun to do during our summer break. I took driving lessons from a driving school as per my mom's advise so it'd be easier to get a driver's license. It's been 20 years yes, would you believe that it took me this long to realize that driving is a necessity nowadays?


I enrolled manual driving back then but I had a hard time multi-tasking until my interest in driving just waned through the years. My elder sister has been driving for 3 years now. She enrolled manual driving as well but now drives an automatic vehicle and said that it is easier so I thought if she can do it, why can't I?


I will start my 2 day/10 hour crash course in automatic driving tomorrow, yay! I'll start from scratch because I don't remember a thing about driving anymore but who cares? It's never too late to try again and there's no stopping me now.


No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...