Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Keep Moving

Another boring day in Sembawang, SG... zzz. 

It rained a bit but now it's sunny again, good thing we don't have any more clothes waiting to dry outside. Sissy and I we'll be moving out again to our fifth house in few more days I'm kind of getting used to the idea of being a "gyps." Nothing to do but surf the net so as much as I don't want to maintain too many blog sites, I thought it wouldn't hurt if I create a Tumblr account just to keep myself busy so I did and so far I'm enjoying it. I don't really like living with strangers. I'm not very sociable but I have no choice since we couldn't afford to rent a whole flat yet as of the moment we have to rent a room for the two of us. Oh well, sink or swim but we have to survive. 

I'm coming home soon, hopefully. Life.

No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...