Monday, January 24, 2011

Taxi No More

Thank you God my 3AM shift is over. I don't have to ride a cab on wee hours of the morning anymore, super. I can save up now I have cheaper options for transportation especially that LTFRB (Land Transportation Franchising Regulatory Board) has recently approved the petition of taxi owners to increase the flag down rate of taxicabs in the whole country. Oh my everything's going up! For most Pinoys, it's becoming tougher each day to make both ends meet so instead of waiting and hoping for a better life in our country we go elsewhere, sad but true but you see practicality is one of the keys to survive in this crumbling world. 

Well, I cooked twin sissy's breakfast since I woke up early so I can sleep later. I'm excited over SL (sick leave) conversion but I have to keep it somewhere safe until I know what to do with it. Then, I will submit my resignation letter, wait for my passport and fulfill my lifelong dream to travel, yay! this year's gonna be a good one. I can't wait.

No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...