Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas Beybeh

My most awaited vacation is here at last. Thank God I wasn't tempted to waste away all my leave credits last month or I'll be left alone for the holidays. My twin and I reserved tickets a week before our trip we thought it'll be such a hassle to get one on the day itself especially during this time of the year where everybody's going out of town for the holidays. I hate falling in line but we had no choice they don't have online reservations yet it's a long queue at the terminal. 





We waited roughly thirty minutes for the 6 PM bus to arrive. We arrived past midnight yesterday the bus stopped in front of our vacation house since it's along Marcos Highway it's still kinda dark the moonlight lighted our path. Sissy rang the doorbell our brother opened the gate it's good he's still awake. We're so tired but it's good to be home, I miss home, my family and real food of course. My parents are quite surprised and worried at the same time they haven't seen me in months they noticed that I've lost a lot of weight they thought I got sick or something but I told them that I'm okay I'm just on a diet because that's the truth. I'm not going to forget about my diet while on vacation but I promise to myself that I will eat properly I don't want to be so hard on myself. 


I need quiet time and I definitely will make the most out of this vacation. We slept early so we missed Noche Buena we opened our Christmas presents in the morning. We loved mom and dad's gifts, a cute rabbit coin banks, yay! We gave them a digital photo frame in return and they liked it a lot. I got my niece two pairs of baby leg warmers she's wearing it right now it fits perfectly. 


That's about it for now. Have a Merry Christmas to y'all. Cheers!!!



No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...