Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cute Backpack

Gosh, I had a very tiring weekend.


I went to MP (Market Place Mall) and bought a medium-sized Orocan type cabinet because our semi-wooden cabinet nearly collapsed good thing I was able to fix it but we can't put too many clothes on it anymore or it'll finally give up.


I slept early I had a good one last night. I miss sleeping at night just like what normal people do. They say "early to bed, early to rise" and it's true for me because I got up at 5 in the morning. My sister and I had a little chitchat before getting up since we never really had a chance to talk or eat at home together unless it a weekend so we really have to make the most out of it. I'm happy that I'll be on morning shift starting next week. I honestly don't care about night diff. anymore.



We stroll in the mall earlier looking forward that there's a smaller size for the Kickers' sneakers my sister bought herself last week. I guess I like it so much I want what she got but just a different color, unfortunately, there's still no smaller size available. I bought a backpack instead. I love the color and I'm so into vector art lately I got excited so I'll use it tomorrow.


We also decided to buy the mini table for 2 that I saw in MP yesterday, it's cute, I'm glad my sister liked it too.



No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...