Friday, December 26, 2008

New Year's Day

Just few months ago I'm counting the days until Christmas, now it's over and we're looking forward to New Year's day. 

I rendered a 30 minute overtime before my rest day. I went home with a Christmas bag of goodies from the office for Noche Buena. I boughts ingredients for fruit salad and waited in line for almost an hour to get a cab home. Last minute shopping was never a good idea especially if you haven't slept yet. I still have colds so my taste buds aren't working as well as my sense of smell. Not good because it's Christmas eve and I hate feeling sick. 

We opened our presents a week before Christmas so there's really nothing more to get excited about. Our elder brother paid us a visit today and brought some goodies. 

We checked out the this new store at the Atrium later called The Soap Factory where we saw yummy looking soaps good for gifts. I thought I'll buy some for my friends but you it's made to order I have to come back after 30 minutes. The soap artist told me that they need to come up with designs and that they don't have a catalogue. They pretty much create whatever comes to mind. They also need time to bake it. I hope someday they sell something handy.

No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...