Sunday, November 23, 2008

Getting Around Baguio

I just came back from a relaxing vacation in Baguio and just finished scrapbooking photos from my sister and I's trip. We have 80 pictures taken from Camp John Hay we almost run out of pages. We spent about 2-3 hours just taking pictures and walking at the park. We found a playground and a swing. It's been forever since I've been on a swing so I got very excited.


We went to the Cemetery of Negativism, Bell House, Amphitheater and many more. Of all the places we went to, I like Bell House the most. It's an old Victorian house which is a little spooky inside but I love the antique furnitures. I checked out the baby grand piano as well as every room in that house. I felt something strange especially in the dining room. Our digicam kept clicking even if we're not taking pictures. 

Later in the afternoon we head over to SM and cooled down with yummy treats from Cerealicious. I had one of those flavored cereal with vanilla ice cream on top we want some more we returned the next day to try other flavors after we got tired looking for ukay ukay. Our vacation won't be complete without grabbing a bite at Session Delights. We ordered pancit, it's really tasty and banana split for dessert. I miss Rainbow Cafe's "rainbow rice" too which is made up of vegetables, pouched egg, lechon and chicken. This local restaurant is located somewhere near the marketplace it's worth coming to. 


No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...