Saturday, August 25, 2007

Wireless Talkie

I'm so excited we got our wireless local loop phone today, it's as simple as a "wireless handset" actually. I think it's pretty cool, you just need to move the antennae to get a better signal. Pardon me, I'm such a novice when it comes to wireless phones we never had one before. My twin sister called my mom who's in Antipolo using our new phone I think they talked for over 20 minutes. We've never had a landline phone here that's why I want to call everyone to let them know haha! starting next month we have to pay Php699/month and it's not on a fixed rate basis since charges will vary on landline rates (e.g. Bayan to PLDT Php4.00/minute). This will add up to our monthly bills but at least we don't need to bother Manong Guard downstairs anymore. If we need to call sick hotline on wee hours of the morning or if we are want to order food it's a lot convenient now.

No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...