Friday, December 11, 2009

Giving Back

I dropped by at PLDT's business office earlier to take care of our phone application. Our wireless phone quit working last week we've had it for more than a year. I was told that we'll have our phone installed within 5 days, oh well hopefully.


I have all my Christmas presents wrapped up and ready to be given away. My sister thought that I'm being generous this year and asked why I'm giving gifts to everyone in the family I told her I just like to share my blessings to everyone. I'm no Santa Claus, it's Christmas so it's time for gift giving isn't it?


I kept myself busy today, I did some cleaning, laundry, etc. while watching the movie Impulse,  about a girl who had a sexual fling with a psychopath who looks exactly like her husband. Later on, I recycled leftover rice from the fridge, I added some spice to it like we always do it's not your usual boring fried Java rice so my sister and I already have something for dinner later. We can't order food anymore since we don't have phone service yet. 





No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...