Sunday, October 09, 2005

Sleep, Eat + Chicken Pox Scare

I had 8 hours of sleep. This week's a drag I deserve a lot of good sleep.




I haven't eaten a lot yet that's why I'm quite starving now. I just had chicken soup and Magic Flakes crackers for dinner, and that's about it. I don't eat a lot on weekends because if I do, I won't stop eating. If I give in to my cravings I'd want more until my eating will be uncontrollable again. Worst, I can't wear most of my clothes again. I don't want to get fat and it's not that I'm too figure-conscious, I just find it inconvenient for me not being able to wear what I like just because they won't fit anymore.


Anyway, the chickenpox scare just won't leave me alone about two weeks ago my sister had chickenpox, now it's my niece's turn. I just hope that my anti-pox vaccine will save me.






No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...