Monday, April 05, 2021

Hello B-Day Month





April is here, yay! My birth month. This will be my second pandemic birthday. It's been over a year since the pandemic started but it seems nothing has changed. While other countries are slowly opening their economies and going back to normal, we are back to where we started, even worse. More and more people are getting vaccinated but it does not mean the pandemic will be over soon because as long as there is no cure, there is no end to this. 


As much as I do not want to think about all the negativities in the world right now, I just couldn't help it because it has changed the world so much. Anyhow, I am keeping myself busy with other things like home modifications while I'm not busy with my online business. Just like any type business or industry, there are highs and lows but that is not reason enough to be disheartened, take it as a challenge. 


At the moment, I keep myself busy by doing some minor home modifications like installing wallpapers, painting walls, etc. I made a few projects and I love how it turned out. You can find some of my recent projects on my most recent vlog by clicking on the video below.




I guess life goes on no matter how hard it is. We have to keep going and find things that'll make us happy. So what keeps you happy and sane these days? 


Keep safe everyone. 





No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...