Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Another B-Day in Pandemic

I just turned a year older yesterday and I still can't believe that the pandemic is still here. Oh well, nobody knows for sure how many more birthdays we all get to spend with this pandemic but somehow I am grateful that despite of all that's been happening, I am still here.  




I celebrated my birthday in private as usual, which I like a lot because I'm not a people person and I'm happy to spend it only with people who matters to me. I don't mind if it's just two or three people as long as I'm happy. Some friends greeted me and my twin on social media and I'm glad that they remembered and nobody asked why they weren't invited, well, given the situation. 


My twin and I did all the cooking and decorating which we love to do anyway on any special occasion in our family. We had vegan food, Netflix marathon and exchanged birthday presents later on. I got a Snoopy pillow from sissy whilst I got her a mini tv bluetooth speaker in return  Overall it was just a very chill birthday celebration but I enjoyed it a lot and I am more than happy to still get to celebrate. I guess we all just have to make the most of life because we'll never know when it'll be our last. Life gets more and more unpredictable so savour every moment while you still can. Birthdays come and go and while most people say "YOLO" or you only live once, I say you live everyday and die once, but if you believe if reincarnation, maybe not. On a serious note, live every moment, seize the day because we only pass through this life once. 


All Vegan Menu

HBD to me

Birthday Vegan stash 



No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...