Thursday, October 04, 2018

"BER" Month Update

Hello there, glad to be back here after three months of not writing anything...well, I guess it's the time of the year.  As we all know, "ber" months are up and the holidays are just around the corner. My sibs and I have a new business venture that will keep us busier until the end of the year we're crossing our fingers that it'll work out because it's something new to us. 


So far our Christmas lights are giving us the holiday vibes already because we haven't set up our Christmas tree yet we are looking at selling our old one and get a white tree. We're thinking of changing our theme to a Winter Wonderland for a change. I'm still in the hunt for holiday inspirations I want this year to be quite magical or something (lol). I'm quite busy with my Youtube channel and if you're not feeling Christmas-ey yet, you can watch this short video called Calm Before Christmas.




But before Christmas it's Halloween first so in case you're looking for makeup ideas, I'd like to share a video makeup tutorial of Valak from the movie The Nun.




That's pretty much it for now. Happy Trick or treat. Cheers to the holidays!








No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...