Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas Baby

Merry Christmas


It’s the festive season and food is just sooo hard to resist I still have a hangover from last night’s sumptuous dinner. Overeating is no good for someone who lost a gallbladder a year ago but I care less even if I suffer from heartburn because Christmas only happens once a year right?  


There’s a bunch of things to be thankful for this year thus, a reason to celebrate. I can’t wait to have Internet service installed in our new home. It’s been 3 years since we had postpaid Internet and I really miss the good ‘ol things that I used to do such as downloading movies, music, etc. I’m a big leecher, not proud of it but I just am.  


They say the best things in life are those that money can’t buy, I totally agree. I’m a hardworking person, I keep working and working even if I’m not happy with what I do anymore until I just quit and move on to the next job. My life has become a broken record, it just played on and on. I take a break by traveling at least once a year to get some fresh air but I guess a temporary vacation didn’t help at all I realized that life is getting way too monotonous for me, a never-ending cycle. I thought I needed to do something to change how things are. 


I must say that this year is the best so far and I think I finally got what I always wanted…time, for myself and I couldn’t ask for more. This year had a lot of unexpected twists, mostly good ones. 


It’s just a few more days before the year ends and I have a feeling that the best has yet to come so bring it on.


Excited over the new year.


Cheerio! 




No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...