Sunday, February 19, 2012

Random Thoughts

I love the weather today and hopefully no LPA (low pressure area) forecast for the week. C'mon, it's almost summer and it's still raining? No way. I need the cold in evening and early morning but warmth for the rest of the day so I can hang my clothes to dry if not, that's going to be really disappointing. 

Mmm... I bet our neighbor's cooking something delicious today it smells sooo good I'm like a vampire right now going frenzy over the smell of blood.

My new addiction is Zentea. I'm addicted to it I swear I'll try all their newest flavors when my sore throat is gone. 

I'm getting sick of my job it's so getting into my nerves and I need to do something to kill the stress a bit I decided to add some more highlights to my hair thanks to David Salon for being creative. 

God no earthquake please, please. 

I think I'm going crazy.

No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...