Thursday, May 08, 2008

Bye Now Jason

Jason Castro got eliminated from American Idol but it's no surprise to me after his performance last night. If bob Marley is still alive I'm sure he will not be amused with Jason's cover of his song "I Shot the Sheriff." I totally agree with Simon and Randy that there's nothing special about it. I was hoping that he will be able to redeem himself on his second song but he fumbled on the lyrics of Bob Dylan's "Mr. Tambourine Man" it was quite a disaster to be honest. Jason's cute and charming but vocally he's not as astounding as the two Davids. 

I thought Syesha will go home and Jason will stay since she's always in the bottom 2 or 3 but she did good last night that. Jason have gone this far for sure there's a bright future ahead of him. Poor Jason he must be really tired of the whole competition already that's why he looked so relieved and ready to go home. 

So who will be the next American Idol? For sure it'll be one of the Davids but we'll see. 


No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...