Sunday, September 16, 2007

Rude Crew

My siblings and I grabbed lunch at Sbarros just to be annoyed by a rude crew. I wouldn't mention his name since we already talked to his manager. 

I don't want to go into details but what he did was totally unacceptable. The lady manager sincerely apologized she even came to our table while we're eating to let us know that the crew will be given disciplinary actions. She mentioned that the crew denied our accusations and was also nasty talking to her but what didn't surprised me is that she told me this is not the first time he gave an attitude to a customer.  I'm just wondering why they're keeping an employee like him? I bet he's going through something but that's no excuse. I think we say them having a meeting before we left I'm quite positive they are it's related to the incident. 

The manager approached us for the last time and asked me to write my name on a piece of paper for reference purposes. She said she already filed a report against that son of a bitch for misconduct and that he'll be suspended right away. Fair enough. What happened to "the customer is always right?" He messed with the wrong person. It's easy to lose a job these days so I hope he learned his lesson.

No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...